A ticking timebomb
Speaker: Fadi Barrak
Date: April 24, 2020
Room: Speaker room 3
The aim of this session is to introduce participants to current guidelines on implant maintenance and to recognise peri-implantitis so that they will be able to apply these effectively within their implant dentistry practice.
The objectives are to provide an update on:
- current guidelines on implant maintenance
- recognising peri-implantitis in general practice
By the end of this presentation, participants will be able to recognise and understand:
- Best practice guidelines for implant maintenance
- Complications and signs of peri-implantitis
- How to avoiding complications and supervised neglect
eCPD development outcomes
- A – Effective communication with patients, the dental team and others across dentistry, including when obtaining consent, dealing with complaints and raising concerns when patients are at risk.
- C – Maintenance and development of knowledge and skill within your field of practice.
- D – Maintenance of skills, behaviours and attitudes which maintain patient confidence in you and the dental profession and put patients’ interests first.
Our new booking system includes lecture sessions to allow you to create a personalised Scottish Dental Show timetable, however lecture session entry (speaker rooms 1-4) is on a first-come-first-served basis and cannot be guaranteed.Register today
« Speaker list Lecture times » Workshop times »