Buying or selling a practice in 2020
Speaker: Michael Kelly
Date: April 24, 2020
Room: Speaker room 4
The aim of this session is to inform participants of the dental deals market in Scotland and provide information and advice on what practice owners can do to prepare a practice for a sale or purchase.
- Introduce participants to the dental deal market in Scotland.
- Provide participants with information and advice on how to prepare for a sale.
- Provide participants with tips on how to maintain a well-managed practice.
By the end of the session the participants should:
- Have a wider understanding of the dental deal market in Scotland.
- Understand the steps that require to be undertaken in order to prepare a practice for sale.
- Have an ability to identify what steps are required to maintain a well-managed practice.
eCPD development outcomes
B – Effective management of self and effective management of others or effective work with others in the dental team, in the interests of patients, providing constructive leadership where appropriate.
Our new booking system includes lecture sessions to allow you to create a personalised Scottish Dental Show timetable, however lecture session entry (speaker rooms 1-4) is on a first-come-first-served basis and cannot be guaranteed.Register today
« Speaker list Lecture times » Workshop times »