Radiography – diagnostic dilemmas and image quality
Speaker: Kirstyn Donaldson
Date: April 24, 2020
Room: Speaker room 1
The aim of this session is to allow participants to review how sub-optimal image quality can introduce problems with radiographic diagnosis and how to troubleshoot to ascertain if pathology is present.
- Revise causes for sub-optimal radiographic image quality
- Remind delegates of normal anatomy which can mimic pathology
- Introduce delegates to a pathway to ask for a radiographic second opinion
By the end of the session the delegates should be able to:
- Determine the common causes of sub-optimal image quality and how these can affect radiographic diagnosis
- Describe the pathway for a radiographic second opinion
eCPD development outcomes
C – Maintenance and development of knowledge and skill within your field(s) of practice.
Our new booking system includes lecture sessions to allow you to create a personalised Scottish Dental Show timetable, however lecture session entry (speaker rooms 1-4) is on a first-come-first-served basis and cannot be guaranteed.Register today
« Speaker list Lecture times » Workshop times »