Staying connected with practice valuations in Scotland
Speaker: Ian Simms
Date: April 24, 2020
Room: Speaker room 3
Your guide to exit strategy planning
Ian Simms will be giving a talk that delivers a mix of thought-provoking, practical, expert advice on maximising your profit while in turn thinking how this will affect you exit strategy. Covering everything involved in profit increase and the method of valuations, you will come away with the insight you need when preparing for a practice sale.
- Recognise the importance of a full accurate valuation
- Understand the method of an EBITDA valuation
- How the profit affects the multiple
- What you do to increase the Value
- Planning and strategy advice for your eventual exit from practice ownership
By the end of the session, delegates should be able to understand:
- the importance of an exit strategy, how the increase in profit can dramatically affect the valuation of a practice.
- Why an accurate valuation is extremely important.
- B – Effective management of self and effective management of others or effective work with others in the dental team, in the interests of patients; providing constructive leadership where appropriate.
- D – Maintenance of skills, behaviours and attitudes which maintain patient confidence in you and the dental profession and put patients’ interests first.
Our new booking system includes lecture sessions to allow you to create a personalised Scottish Dental Show timetable, however lecture session entry (speaker rooms 1-4) is on a first-come-first-served basis and cannot be guaranteed.Register today
« Speaker list Lecture times » Workshop times »