The 3 Ms of the marketing mix
Speaker: Harry Singh
Date: April 25, 2020
Room: Speaker room 3
This session is aimed at those looking to enter the world of facial aesthetics or those already practising. It will introduce audience members to the 3 different pillars needed to effectively market facial aesthetics to their patients.
I will cover the 3Ms in marketing needed to run a successful facial aesthetics business. This will start with identifying your target Market, then conveying the right Message and finally using the appropriate Medium channels.
By the end of this session the audience will be able to;
- Identify the patients they want to attract
- How they can use compelling copy to engage the interest of their target market
- Use the correct medium to access your target market with the right message
- Post on social media to engage their target market
- Write blogs for their website to increase engagement
eCPD development outcomes
- A – Effective communication with patients, the dental team and others across dentistry, including when obtaining consent, dealing with complaints and raising concerns when patients are at risk.
- B – Effective management of self and effective management of others or effective work with others in the dental team, in the interests of patients; providing constructive leadership where appropriate.
- D – Maintenance of skills, behaviours and attitudes which maintain patient confidence in you and the dental profession and put patients’ interests first.
Our new booking system includes lecture sessions to allow you to create a personalised Scottish Dental Show timetable, however lecture session entry (speaker rooms 1-4) is on a first-come-first-served basis and cannot be guaranteed.Register today
« Speaker list Lecture times » Workshop times »