The dental deals market: buying or selling a practice in 2020
Speaker: Michael Kelly
Date: April 25, 2020
Room: Speaker room 4
The aim of this session is to inform participants of the dental deals market in Scotland and provide information and advice on what practice owners can do to prepare a practice for a sale or purchase.
- Introduce participants to the dental deal market in Scotland.
- Provide participants with information and advice on how to prepare for a sale.
- Provide participants with tips on how to maintain a well-managed practice.
By the end of the session the participants should:
- Have a wider understanding of the dental deal market in Scotland.
- Understand the steps that require to be undertaken in order to prepare a practice for sale.
- Have an ability to identify what steps are required to maintain a well-managed practice.
eCPD development outcomes
B – Effective management of self and effective management of others or effective work with others in the dental team, in the interests of patients; providing constructive leadership where appropriate.
Our new booking system includes lecture sessions to allow you to create a personalised Scottish Dental Show timetable, however lecture session entry (speaker rooms 1-4) is on a first-come-first-served basis and cannot be guaranteed.Register today
« Speaker list Lecture times » Workshop times »