British Association of Dental Nurses
You can find British Association of Dental Nurses on stand a07
Founded in 1940, the British Association of Dental Nurses (BADN) is the professional Association for dental nurses in the UK. Membership is open to all dental nurses, working in all areas of dentistry including education and management.
- Membership is open to all Registered Dental Nurses and is available with or without indemnity cover, and costs:
- £50pa (without cover);
- £90.82 (with basic duties cover) or;
- £101.96 (with extended duties cover);
- there are special rates for part time workers.
- Associate Membership, does not include indemnity cover, and is open to:
- Student – student e-membership £10 pa;
- Retired – £25pa, and;
- overseas – £45, dental nurses.
- Access to the digital quarterly British Dental Nurses’ Journal, with verifiable CPD;
- A legal helpline for free initial legal advice; a counselling/support helpline;
- Discounted fees at the National Dental Nursing Conference and other BADN (or ONG) events;
- Access to the members’ area of the BADN website with information and advice;
- And a wide range of money saving discounts and special offers on house, travel, car, life insurance, gyms, cinema, dining out, shopping, family days out, lifestyle, wellness and more through BADN Rewards.
To join, please visit www.badn.org.uk