A simple solution to parafunction
Speaker: Barry Oulton
Date: April 24, 2020
Tips for the comfortable dental injection technique (CDIT)
In this powerful presentation learn about parafunction and a simple, effective and profitable solution that has been proven to work for over 10 million patients worldwide.
- The difference between signs and symptoms of TMD
- The prevalence of symptoms versus signs
- Treatment modalities for parafunction
Delegates will gain an understanding of parafunction and it’s effective treatment in a general practice environment, the benefits to the patient and the practice as a whole. We will cover the signs and symptoms of parafunction, the data and research behind the number of patients who parafunction and the rationale for the recommended treatment options.
There will also be a chairside SCi fitting demonstration, allowing attendees to see how this simple and effective treatment can be administered. They will also receive a free SCi chairside appliance, allowing them to treat a patient when they return to practice.
eCPD development outcomes
- A – Effective communication with patients, the dental team and others across dentistry, including when obtaining consent, dealing with complaints and raising concerns when patients are at risk.
- C – Maintenance and development of knowledge and skill within your field of practice.
- D – Maintenance of skills, behaviours and attitudes which maintain patient confidence in you and the dental profession and put patients’ interests first.
« Speaker list Lecture times » Workshop times »