Digital dentistry – Primescan workflow
Speaker: Clive Schmulian
Date: April 24, 2020
Room: Atrium 3
This course aims to introduce dentists to the use of digital workflows in general dental practice, Hardware, software, and clinical techniques will be explained in detail to provide with a foundation knowledge for dentists looking to adopt this technology.
The workshop will introduce participants to the Primescan inttral oral scanner, CEREC software and the Cerec MC-XL mill,
By the end of this session participants should be able to:
- Discuss the use of digital dentistry in clinical practice
- Use the Primescan intra oral scanner to take a scan
- State to stages of the digital dentistry workflow
eCPD development outcomes
- A – Effective communication with patients, the dental team and others across dentistry, including when obtaining consent, dealing with complaints and raising concerns when patients are at risk.
- C – Maintenance and development of knowledge and skill within your field of practice.
« Speaker list Lecture times » Workshop times »