Getting started in aesthetic medicine – a demonstration of botulinum toxin and lip fillers
Speaker: Dr Emma Ravichandran and Dr Paula Mann
Date: April 24, 2020
The aims and objectives of this workshop is to introduce participants to the exciting field of non-surgical facial treatments. Using live demonstrations, experience faculty from Glasgow’s Aesthetic Training Academy will discuss the theory, patient assessment, treatment planning and injection technique of Botulinum Toxin and Lip Filler Procedures.
- To understand the scope of non-surgical facial aesthetics in general dental practice.
- To be aware of training opportunities which can provide professional development in non-surgical facial aesthetics in a supportive and safe manner.
- To gain an insight into how facial aesthetics can enhance your professional journey and complement your current practice and patient experience.
- C – Maintenance and development and skill within your field of practice.
- D – Maintenance of skills, behaviours and attitudes which maintain patient confidence in you and the dental profession and put patients’ interests first.
« Speaker list Lecture times » Workshop times »