Introduction to ethical sales and communication
Speaker: Ashley Latter
Date: April 25, 2020
Learn how to sell without selling
In a consultation with a patient, 85% of a dentist’s success is down to their communication skills. Most dentists spend most of their time developing their product knowledge. This presentation will focus on the 85% that will make you successful. With all the uncertainty in the NHS and increased competition, there has never been a more important time to develop these crucial skills.
- Discover the two major ways of building rapport with your patients
- Learn what the eight steps are to a personal consultation
- Learn the importance of asking questions and the four-step protocol of questioning our patients
- Learn the importance of listening to understand and not to respond
- Discover what to say to influence patients and what not to say to dissuade them.
eCPD development outcomes
- A – Effective communication with patients, the dental team and others across dentistry, including when obtaining consent, dealing with complaints and raising concerns when patients are at risk.
« Speaker list Lecture times » Workshop times »