The restoration of dental implants
Speaker: Phil Friel
Date: April 27, 2019
Room: Atrium 1
Aims and objectives
- To present a brief history of dental implants including the treatment options available.
- To introduce the concepts in restoring dental implant, theoretically and allow practical experience of these on models.
- To consider the various types of implant restorations available and the differences between them.
By the end of the session, delegates should have an understanding of:
- The history and restorative options which can be utilised with dental implants.
- The steps involved in recording an accurate implant head impression using both closed and open tray techniques on models.
Learning Outcomes: A, C & DRegister today
« Speaker list Lecture times » Workshop times »